Exporting Your Pets Outside The EU 

At Hill’s, we provide a service where we can help with relocation of your pet outside the EU. Before organising this, please ensure you provide us with all relevant documentation at least 2 weeks prior to your consultation. This includes export and import certificates where relevant, and may require a health check, vaccinations or blood tests, depending on where you are relocating to.
Please read through the following links, here you can find all relevant information of what you need to know before travelling, exporting your pets:
 Whilst we make every effort to make your travel as stress free as possible, it is the responsibility of the pet owner to get all travel and export information of the destination you are going to, and must be aware of the rules and regulations to travel there and for re entering the UK.

Our locations

Details | Opening | Email
Call 0208 340 5453

Hills Vets In Crouch End London is RCVS Accredited

Repeat Prescriptions


Order A Repeat Prescription
You can order your repeat prescriptions for collection from our practice ...



Register Your Pet
You can register your pet by calling us on 0208 340 5453 or visiting us in person ...



Make An Appointment
You can make an appointment by calling us on 0208 340 5453 or visiting us in person ...